Mike came down to spend the day with me. We went to work and I complained! I haven't gotten my pay check yet....everyone else got paid except me because there was a problem with the E-mail or fax so my boss gave me $20 to hold me over until tomorrow...I need my paycheck so I can send my friend a very important package!! And it costs more than $20 for what I'm sending her.
SO before that Mike and I went to eat at work and this nice guy, he's a alcoholic but he goes out of his way to be nice to people and he's always at the bar at work, he is leaving for Redding, CA and since he won't be around to come to our wedding...he bought Mike and I lunch! I gave him a hug and we both thanked him. The waitress working, she's super nice, so I told her we would be happy to give her a ride home because she doesn't have a car and she's so nice! She might be doing hair for the wedding too..I need to talk to her about that...so my boss said he would give me some money when we went to pick up my coworker. So we went to my dorm and it started raining...I jumped out of the truck and before I was out of the way I slammed the truck door into my knee...I was in soo much pain I wobbled back to the truck and Mike went in to the dorm building to get my ID. So then we went back to where I worked and waited for my co worker to get off work. The nice alcoholic guy was talking to a lady he befriended. He was paying for all of his stuff and my coworker had his ticket...he had wrote the wrong amount as a tip and she told him that he did. He got upset and started pounding on the bar saying he didn't want that as her tip and she was trying to screw him over...I saw it, he wrote it and just didn't realize where he was writing and we got it all taken care of. He gave her a $200 tip earlier that day, so that's why he was upset...but he was drunk..so that's also why he wasn't paying attention.
So we waited for her and then the other girl came on and we took my coworker home and talked about it and all. She felt better by the time we dropped her off. I told her things will get better...just have a little faith...
SO then Mike and I went looking at wedding stuff and we went to the mall and the Toys R Us and a few other places, then he took me to Chinese. We talked about some wedding stuff and last but not least we went to a store to price some stuff for our wedding. After that we went back to my dorm...we cuddled and did our thing and it was getting late so he had to go back home to feed the dogs. So here I am typing this.
The only other big happening of this week is that I have a wedding planner. She is expensive, but awesome and so worth it. She told me her job is to make everything flow on that day and take care of anything that might happen...my wedding will be detailed minute by minute! She has rentals I want and Mike agrees we need to hire her...so we can just show up!

About Me

I'm 24 years old. I am a pre-med and nursing student at a private Catholic college in Kansas. I work as a bartender and I also work as a caregiver. I have been a CNA for 5 years. I have PCOS, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, tendinitis, congenital nystagmus (only person in the US to have the surgery and come out with 20/20 vision), adult ADHD, OCD, paranoid personality disorder, GERD, cystic acne, severe dry skin, eczema, & psoriasis. I am a survivor of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (it can lead to Leukemia). I am part Jewish and am proud of that. My family is Christian, but they do practice alot of the Jewish ways. I always try to speak my mind and I don't sugar coat things. I have no hate towards anyone, but very few people who cross me will ever earn forgiveness from me. God knows this is something I struggle with everyday. I will go out of my way to help people, even if I don't like them, because that's how I was raised and taught. I am common law married to the love my my life, Mike (27) until we get married legally, which will be here in a month or so. We are planning a bigger wedding in a year. We are very Southern in our ways as in we believe in Southern hospitality and even if we don't like people to atleast be cordial because we both come from Southern families. We are TTCing our first and only child. We have been TTCing since June 27th 2009. We are using Kimmie's Lunar Fertility Chart. We got PG August 6th. The same day we got a positive pregnancy test I started miscarrying. My doctor told me it was not a chemical pregnancy.