I got up early and took a shower before my Theology class. I slathered on my progesterone cream and I got to class and was a little excited to know we were watching a video. However it took our instructor forever to figure out how to make the DVD work because this classroom didn't have a DVD player, so we watched it on the computer using the LCD projector. I was helping him with the speakers and such, however before hand people were talking very loudly and one girl started singing.....Now, I don't go to church here in Kansas where I am at, for good reason. I went to the 7th Day Adventist private school and my teacher told my mom I was mentally retarded. She actually told her I needed to go to a school that had Special Education. My mom is a pediatrician and she knew the teacher didn't know what she was talking about. Needless to say I went to a different school 2 weeks after that happened (I went to live with my grandparents so I could get extra help learning to read and with my ADHD) and when I went back to visit it was during a school day and they were reading out of their books. The teacher asked me to read and I was able to read it all without any trouble and finish the chapter. The other students in the 2nd grade that she was teaching were stills struggling. So I just stay away from church here, so anyways this girl was singing these church songs. I think gospel is beautiful, but I didn't care for her singing and she just wouldn't stop. It upset me a little because maybe it was too early for my brain to process it, but she really should be more respectful. So we got everything going and watched the video. And this morning I couldn't find one of my FiberOne bars so I grabbed a soda which had caffeine in it. I gave myself a shot of insulin (35 unites since there was 70 carbs in the whole bottle). So I went to World Civilizations after Theology. We always have fun because our teacher is just a blast! I really enjoy her class! And we talked about ancient India and Budda and all that good stuff. She decided to let us go early so we could work on our papers. It was around then I started to feel like my blood sugar is low. I don't mean a little low...I mean it went from being a little low to extremely low. So I hauled ass to the cafeteria since it was lunch time. I got a big salad, a sandwich, fries, and a cappuccino...and my blood sugar was still low. I decided to get some ice cream and I went back to my dorm and I text DH. He is excited because the last time I was PG, my blood sugar would get crazy low! So I decided I would take a nap..eat supper, finish my paper for history, do my algebra homework for Monday, do the chapters for next week's Microbiology and print off study guides for the tests next week. I am trying to get things done ahead of time so I don't have to worry about them.

About Me

I'm 24 years old. I am a pre-med and nursing student at a private Catholic college in Kansas. I work as a bartender and I also work as a caregiver. I have been a CNA for 5 years. I have PCOS, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, tendinitis, congenital nystagmus (only person in the US to have the surgery and come out with 20/20 vision), adult ADHD, OCD, paranoid personality disorder, GERD, cystic acne, severe dry skin, eczema, & psoriasis. I am a survivor of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (it can lead to Leukemia). I am part Jewish and am proud of that. My family is Christian, but they do practice alot of the Jewish ways. I always try to speak my mind and I don't sugar coat things. I have no hate towards anyone, but very few people who cross me will ever earn forgiveness from me. God knows this is something I struggle with everyday. I will go out of my way to help people, even if I don't like them, because that's how I was raised and taught. I am common law married to the love my my life, Mike (27) until we get married legally, which will be here in a month or so. We are planning a bigger wedding in a year. We are very Southern in our ways as in we believe in Southern hospitality and even if we don't like people to atleast be cordial because we both come from Southern families. We are TTCing our first and only child. We have been TTCing since June 27th 2009. We are using Kimmie's Lunar Fertility Chart. We got PG August 6th. The same day we got a positive pregnancy test I started miscarrying. My doctor told me it was not a chemical pregnancy.