I have been super busy and I really forgot to post anything. Right now I'm studying my butt off for Microbiology. I have a test tomorrow. I think I'll do well, but we will see.
I did update our new wedding website.
I can edit whatever I want on it and I think it looks better!! Mike did get his clearence for work and I got into the Pre-Med Club at school!! Now if I can make the Pre-Med Internship...I guess that's all for now. I need to get some sleep!

About Me

I'm 24 years old. I am a pre-med and nursing student at a private Catholic college in Kansas. I work as a bartender and I also work as a caregiver. I have been a CNA for 5 years. I have PCOS, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, tendinitis, congenital nystagmus (only person in the US to have the surgery and come out with 20/20 vision), adult ADHD, OCD, paranoid personality disorder, GERD, cystic acne, severe dry skin, eczema, & psoriasis. I am a survivor of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (it can lead to Leukemia). I am part Jewish and am proud of that. My family is Christian, but they do practice alot of the Jewish ways. I always try to speak my mind and I don't sugar coat things. I have no hate towards anyone, but very few people who cross me will ever earn forgiveness from me. God knows this is something I struggle with everyday. I will go out of my way to help people, even if I don't like them, because that's how I was raised and taught. I am common law married to the love my my life, Mike (27) until we get married legally, which will be here in a month or so. We are planning a bigger wedding in a year. We are very Southern in our ways as in we believe in Southern hospitality and even if we don't like people to atleast be cordial because we both come from Southern families. We are TTCing our first and only child. We have been TTCing since June 27th 2009. We are using Kimmie's Lunar Fertility Chart. We got PG August 6th. The same day we got a positive pregnancy test I started miscarrying. My doctor told me it was not a chemical pregnancy.