Today was an okay day. I woke up early, went to class and we were studying for our Algebra test on Monday. Then I went and ate lunch and I took a much needed nap before having to go to work. I got up at 4:10pm and I got ready for work and went out the door. When I got to work I was bummed to see...Ben there. Ben and I do not get along because he's a jerk. He wants to be in charge and he's not. So he didn't say a word to me and he was let go early so then the night was good. We got busy and I made some good money. I did get a little overwhelmed, but it was because it was chaotic due to people not being on the ball and getting things going. So it eventually slowed down and things slowly came to closing time.
There was a guy sitting at the bar drinking a beer. The head bartender told me to go talk to him. So I did. He gave me a $20, because he had been watching me and knew I was working hard and he though I deserved it. I thanked him and I told him that really made my night, because it did. I had alot I needed to go buy tonight, and he made it so I could go buy my test strips for my glucometer. So it was officially closing time and I got to go home before the head bartender. I am an assistant bartender and I do waitress and tonight I was waitressing. We do tip out the bartender and she went out of her way to clean my tables and set them up plus she got all the drinks I needed and when I had a problem with a bottle of wine and had to get other drinks for a different table, she went over and poured the wine for my table and everything. So I tipped her more than the other girls did because she really helped me alot! The boss told me that if it got busy tomorrow night that he would call me in to bartend so the head bartender (who is also the assistant manager) could take over the floor. So it was a good night!
So I went to wal-mart and I got some much needed stuff like shampoo and conditioner, mouthwash, and they had a yoga ball on sale so I bought that too. I also put gas in my car because in the morning I have to go take care of a lady from 9:30am til 1pm. So after I got done in wal-mart I called my friend Courtney. She had been texting me and it worried me. She was upset over someone who she thought was her friend, but they were just using her.
Her situation is she works at a big car dealership in AZ and she works with this girl. The girl is 18, just married and Courtney is pretty sure this girl is cheating on her husband. The girl is cheating on her husband with a guy that works at the dealership. This guy is very seedy and sleazy and scary to Courtney. Anyways, the female coworker keeps asking Courtney to cover for her so she can hang out with this guy. Courtney doesn't want to do it anymore and told me that the girl is supposed to be moving to Germany to be with her husband in a month. I told Courtney to tell her that she is not comfortable with her situation and that she just wants to keep things professional and that she is not going to cover for her anymore. This guy the female coworker is seeing called Courtney a whore and such because Courtney and the female coworker went out for drinks and he was jealous. Also Courtney has a boyfriend and this guy made the assumption that Courtney's boyfriend is trying to date the female coworker. It's just a mess....so I told Courtney she knows what she has to do and she needs to do it. The female coworker and the guy are not her problem and she needs to look at it as that way. So Courtney is going to say something on Monday. And we talked about the wedding and the plans for flowers and center pieces and such and it got late and we ended our conversation...
Now I'm just finishing up laundry and going to bed soon...

About Me

I'm 24 years old. I am a pre-med and nursing student at a private Catholic college in Kansas. I work as a bartender and I also work as a caregiver. I have been a CNA for 5 years. I have PCOS, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, tendinitis, congenital nystagmus (only person in the US to have the surgery and come out with 20/20 vision), adult ADHD, OCD, paranoid personality disorder, GERD, cystic acne, severe dry skin, eczema, & psoriasis. I am a survivor of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (it can lead to Leukemia). I am part Jewish and am proud of that. My family is Christian, but they do practice alot of the Jewish ways. I always try to speak my mind and I don't sugar coat things. I have no hate towards anyone, but very few people who cross me will ever earn forgiveness from me. God knows this is something I struggle with everyday. I will go out of my way to help people, even if I don't like them, because that's how I was raised and taught. I am common law married to the love my my life, Mike (27) until we get married legally, which will be here in a month or so. We are planning a bigger wedding in a year. We are very Southern in our ways as in we believe in Southern hospitality and even if we don't like people to atleast be cordial because we both come from Southern families. We are TTCing our first and only child. We have been TTCing since June 27th 2009. We are using Kimmie's Lunar Fertility Chart. We got PG August 6th. The same day we got a positive pregnancy test I started miscarrying. My doctor told me it was not a chemical pregnancy.